Things to do at our Guest House
Relax and enjoy the peace and quiet Need we say more?
In Room Massage with 'Ripple'
The day spa that comes to you. Choose from a wonderful range of massages including couples massage with two therapists or be pampered with a manicure, pedicure or facial.
Just contact Ripple for bookings www.ripplemassage.com.au.
We have recorded over 75 species of birds within sight of the main deck. Because the house is set high in the trees, you can view birds in a way that you don't often experience. The main deck is the perfect spot to watch the Sulphur Crested Cockatoos, the Pale Headed Rosellas and the beautiful King Parrots - and that's just the early birds!
Only 10 mins by car to the internationally recognised and Ramsar listed Eagleby Wetlands Reserve with over 200 species of birds, Mt Cotton Guesthouse is a great base to explore the many birding areas close by.
Garden Hot Tub
Our hot tub is set amongst a tropical Balinese garden and helps relieve those tired muscles and invigorate your spirit.
There are 2 bushwalks on our property and a range of easy to moderate bush walks at the nearby Venman National Bushland Park which is only 1.2 kilometres away.
There are BBQs with wood provided and a well maintained picnic area where there are nearly always wallabies, many birds and if you are lucky koalas
Things to do in the Local Area
All within a half hours drive
- Venman’s National Park (5 mins)
- Sirromet Winery & Lurleen's Restaurant (10 mins)
- Indigiscapes (15 mins)
- Harbour Day Spa (15mins)
- Redland Kayak Tours (15mins)
- Dream World, Movie World, Sea World, Wet & Wild (20 mins)
- Outback Spectacular (20 mins)
- Straddie Kingfisher Tours (40 mins)
- Diving and Snorkelling (50 mins)
- Mt Tamborine waterfalls, wineries, markets (45 mins)
- River Lakes Golf Course (10 mins)
- Porche Adrenalin Driver Training (10 mins)
- MG Car Club Hillclimb (10 mins)
- Chandler Markets every Sunday morning (15 mins)
- Springwood Indoor Rock Climbing (15 mins)