Imagine waking up to the sun rising over Mt Cotton, the smell of a scrumptious breakfast othe main deck overlooking the gully and gardens below, the peace broken only by the sounds of bird calls. Or you might prefer to take your breakfast on your private balcony (small extra fee applies)
Breakfast is served from 7-8am weekdays and 8-9am weekends. Need to get away early? Continental breakfast trays are available for early birds who have to leave early - please let us know the day before.
Your breakfast selection typically includes: - A selection of cereals
- Fresh tropical fruit salad with creamy yoghurt
- Generous cooked breakfast of home grown or free range eggs, lashings of fresh bacon, chippolata sausages, local Mt Cotton mushrooms and parmesan tomatoes
- Hot toast with preserves and jams, fruit juice, plunger coffee and selection of black, green and herbal teas are also included
Special dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free all provided for - just let us know in advance so we can have fresh products for you.
High Tea Indulgence
This decadent experience includes a range of scrumptious delights including home baked scones and jams, individual pannacotta, chocolate truffles, Portugese custard tarts, savoury tartlets, ribbon sandwiches and so much more. Two hour sessions start at 10am and 12.30pm Saturdays and Sundays. Prior bookings essential. Guests not staying overnight most welcome.
Evening Meal Options If you feel like staying in we have range of home cooked meals and can send you our in-house dining menu.
Inclusions We provide the following standard inclusions as our welcome during your stay:
- Decanter of aged port, chocolates and biscuits
- Tea and coffee making facilites in your room and filtered water
Also a Mini Fridge in your room is stocked with a range of drinks and nibbles to purchase. Proceeds help sponsor four children through World Vision.